Wednesday, November 21, 2007

apology

We would like to take this opportunity to apologize to our readers for the lack of new posts. It's been a hectic few months here for the givener editors, and we sincerely apologize for our absence. Problem is, we had to clean house. I had some writers defect to parts of still soviet Russia, and then try and post some communist propaganda. Once again, I apologize if any of their writings were seen on this credited publication. I've also found another individual who was taking money from Givener funds, and for that... I kicked the shit out of him.

With that all out of the way, I would like to comment on my beloved Toronto Maple Leafs. I think it would be safe to sum up their entire season with three letters....

WTF?!?!

How can you shut out the mighty Ottawa Senators on a nationally broadcasted game on Hockey Night in Canada, and then go out and stink it up versus Boston? To their former number 1 pick I might add. As bad as the Leafs have drafted over the years, they have made some decent picks, Rask being one of them. Here's hoping Pogge hits the scene in two years time and wins the Calder.

Three more words....

Vesa Fucking Toskla







Priceless... bloody priceless, attaboy Robertson - IDIOT

1 comment:

The Dyce said...

welcome back. Sorry to hear about the writings heading overseas, but I guess the management style over at Givener is horrible.

Paying writers with jelly beans?

Please.