Friday, July 04, 2008

Funny Story....

So I have to tell you this story.... I've kept it for too long, and I have to share it, besides, I highly doubt shes ever come across this site. Years back, I broke up with a girl in my car, and let me tell you, it wasn't a pretty site. I find that breaking up in the car is the best place, cause you are in a neutral location, she can't hit you, unless she wants to die too (car accident), and as long as you are driving, you are still in control. ANYWAYS, it was a messy site, lots of curse words thrown my way, asshole, fuck head, shit face, I got a lot of them. Wait for it, the best is coming. I SWEAR, about 4 to 5 minutes before I could get rid of this screaming piece of mayhem, this song came on the radio, boomp3.com . I tell you, this was the funniest break up of my life. They are never good. No wait, they are complete SHIT, but this time, I had a very difficult time keeping the laughter hidden inside. In fact, I'm pretty sure a few spurts came out, with a smirk, and, well, the cursing didn't stop. Don't blame her, I was breaking free, and laughing. Not too sure what was said in the last few minutes of that relationship, but I've been left with this story. Hope you enjoyed... I did.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

True story btw....

The Dyce said...

you bastard.